Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage buys I LOVE!

Last weekend, I went with some girlfriends of mine to the Country Market Days in Bel Vieu, Texas.  We took a little road trip east across I-10 and went to the complete other side of the world Houston.  The main reason I wanted to go was to meet and buy some things from a little furniture company called Altar'd.  I love the few little things I got and instantly found a place for them.

I love the idea of decorating with hymnal pages.  I have this one right by my coffee pot and the song gets stuck in my head every morning...wonderful.

Love birds.  Esspecially vintage ones.

Great Aqua chair.  I put it my my fireplace for now.  The cats certainly love to sit on it which I need to find a way to discourage.

The pattern on the seat - it has all the colors of my house - green, blue, brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment